15. December 2014Bestselling used cars this year are petrol estates of up to 100 kW engine output. Demand grows for nearly-new cars
Prague, 15 December 2014 – Czech used car dealers report that the bestselling used cars this year are 6-10 year old petrol estates with an engine output of up to 100kW. There has also been a sharp increase in sales of cars up to two years old. Automatic drive and four-wheel drive is becoming more common too, as can be seen from the AAA Auto Index annual analysis of bestselling used cars.
3. December 2014AAA AUTO continues to grow, selling 59 138 cars in first 11 months of 2014
Prague, 3 December 2014 – AAA AUTO maintained a solid YoY growth of 12.0% in the second month of the final quarter, with 59 138 cars sold so far in 2014. This year’s target of 63 000 cars sold should be achieved and probably even surpassed.
26. November 2014Bestselling used cars: Czechs increasingly going for safety and newer vehicles
Prague, 26 November 2014 – As far as the equipment of used cars is concerned, the last five years have seen the steepest growth in safety features like airbags, ABS or ESP. This is reported in an analysis of the equipment in used cars sold by AAA AUTO. The company analysed more than 169 thousand individual sales. The greatest changes were seen in the age of the cars sold and in their safety equipment.
20. November 2014Multi-million euro acquisition of majority stake in AAA AUTO Group completed today
Prague, 20 November 2014 – The assumption of a majority stake in AAA AUTO Group by Abris Capital Partners was completed today. Abris now controls about 95% of the Group following the € 220 m transaction. The funds for the purchase have been transferred to the sellers.
18. November 2014AAA AUTO matches its 2013 sales volume already this year, with 56,646 used cars sold
Prague, 18 November 2014 – The number of cars sold by the AAA AUTO Group reached 56,646 during the long weekend, which means that the Group has already sold the same volume of units as in the whole of 2013. The plan for the total number of units sold in the current year remains at over 63,000 cars.
11. November 2014AAA AUTO training centre trains representatives of top Russian car dealer
Prague, 11 November 2014 – The AAA AUTO Group training centre officially opened this May. The latest participants are a group of eight managers and directors from ROLF Group and ROLF-ESTET, the largest car dealer in the Russian federation. All of the participants evaluated the professional approach and range of information acquired positively.
11. November 2014Customers most often return to second-hand dealers for grey hatchbacks or estate cars. SUVs are also popular.
Prague, 11 October 2014 – Customers who repeatedly buy used cars show their loyalty in choosing the car’s bodywork and its brand. The choice of a second-hand car is influenced not only by the type of fuel it runs on or by its safety features, but also by its colour. Despite a slight decrease, Škoda still dominates all brands, followed by Ford and Toyota. Volkswagen and Renault also managed to squeeze into the Top 5. These are the results of the AAA Auto Index analysis, in which AAA evaluated its sales in the last five years.
5. November 2014AAA AUTO kicks off final quarter with 12.6% y-o-y growth, selling 5,453 cars in October
Prague, 5 November 2014 – Although the used car market is signalling a slow decline, AAA AUTO started the final quarter with yet another positive result. The total number of cars sold climbed to nearly 54,000 − spiking 12.6% y-o-y − whereby October’s contribution constituted some 5,453 units.
30. October 2014New AAA AUTO branches in Znojmo and Martin fully operational
Prague, 30 October 2014 - AAA AUTO has brought two new branches into operation in Znojmo, South Moravia, and Martin in North-West Slovakia. The group’s total number of fully functioning branches has risen to 35.
22. October 2014More AAA AUTO used car buyers demand winter accessories
Prague, 22 October – According to statistics from AAA AUTO, used cars offered for sale are increasingly equipped with heated steering wheels, heated seats, heated windscreens and auxiliary heaters. In addition to vehicles with interior accessories, 31% more vehicles with four-wheel-drive were sold during the first nine months of 2014 compared to 2013. As winter approaches, the big advantage of better traction provided by these vehicles in bad weather conditions is particularly appreciated by drivers.