12. December 2008Resolutions of the Management Board Meeting of AAA Auto Group N.V.
Following are key resolutions made by the Management Board of AAA Auto Group N.V. at its meeting on Thursday 11th December 2008.
1. December 2008AAA AUTO: More than 10% of the customers drive away without third-party liability insurance
Approximately 90% of the customers, who select a car at AAA AUTO, immediately take out third-party liability insurance at the time of purchase and thus drive away from the car centre with an insured car. However, one-tenth leaves without the insurance as provided by the law, thereby risking a high sanction.
28. November 2008First Nine Months 2008 Unaudited Consolidated Financial Results
According to the consolidated financial results reported today, AAA AUTO Group N.V. returned to profitability on the operating level in the third quarter. On a quarterly basis, the Group recorded an EBITDA profit of EUR 1.6 million of which EUR 1.2m was the profit from the first property sale realised by the company.
13. November 2008450 000 CARS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD IN THE HISTORY OF AAA AUTO
In its 16-year history, the largest Central European used car dealer the AAA AUTO Group has already sold 450 000 cars. The jubilee car with the number 450 000 was sold in Pilsen, where a customer selected a Skoda Superb 1.9 TDi counter-accounted by an 5-year old Škoda Octavia.
24. October 2008AAA AUTO Group sold more than 50,000 cars
Prague/Budapest, 24th October 2008 – According to the preliminary sales results AAA AUTO Group sold 50,040 cars during the first nine months of the year. Despite the seasonal effect of the summer holidays and the increasingly cautious consumer sentiment apparent across the CE region, the penetration of financial services and their profit margin remained strong.
14. October 2008AAA AUTO Group plans to open its first branch in Russia in the first half of 2009
AAA AUTO Group plans to open its first branch in Russia in the first half of 2009, most likely in the Moscow region, and potentially another two by the end of 2009. The actual plan will depend on the development of the used car market in Russia next year and on the agreement with a potential partner which is still underway.
8. October 2008AAA AUTO Call centre have bought or sold more than 350 thousand cars in 10 years
More than 350 thousand cars have been sold or bought during the AAA AUTO’s call centre’s ten years of existence. The total number of calls conducted only during last five years reached 14 million, of which 3, 5 million were incoming and 10, 5 million outgoing.
29. September 2008Resolutions of the Management Board Meeting of AAA Auto Group N.V.
Following are key resolutions made by the Management Board of AAA Auto Group N.V. at its meeting in Amsterdam on Friday 26th September.
18. September 2008The AAA AUTO group has launched a new and more organised website
The AAA AUTO group has launched a new and significantly clearer website. The main change of the new version lies in the application of modern and faster technologies (e.g. AJAX – interactive web applications, changing the contents of pages without the need of reloading), and in the graphics, which should fully meet user demands for modern and comfortable web application use.
12. September 2008AAA AUTO starts to offer Premium as-good-as-new cars in Slovakia too
The AAA PREMIUM AUTO programme focussed on as-good-as-new cars up to two years of age, that has been operating in the Czech Republic since June, was officially introduced by the AAA AUTO Group in Slovakia today. In first stage cars and additional services will be presented at AAA AUTO branches in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice. As well as in the Czech Republic the AAA PREMIUM AUTO in the Slovak Republic will be focussed on quality as-good-as-new cars, with a maximum of 40 thousand driven kilometres and above standard services.